Residential, Commercial ½ to 3 HP Frame-Mounted Centrifugal Pumps G&L Series 3742
General applications traditionally requiring various materials such as all iron, bronze-fitted or all bronze construction.
Applications include water circulation; booster service; liquid transfer; spray systems; jockey pumps; OEM applications; and general water services
Features and Benefits
- Construction: Available in bronze-fitted (BF), all iron (AI), or all bronze (AB). Bronze-fitted means bronze impeller. Frame-Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance when used with spacer type coupling.
- Cast Iron Power Frame: Rigidly supported, grease-for-life ball bearing assembly.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiencies. Threaded directly on pump shaft.
- Stainless steel locknut on three phase models. Requires no clearance adjustments. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 6 with carbon versus ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and 18-8 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
The Goulds Selection Software tool for Multi-Stage, Pressure Booster Packages, Wastewater and Vertical Turbines require a registered account:
New User Registration
Existing User Password HelpGoulds Selection Software Log in
Click the links below for access to the CAD and Intellitronic X Selection Software tools
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
Goulds Water Technology firmly believes that the public – the ultimate user of water systems – can be best and most economically served by dependable, independent dealers. Use the zip code field below to find your local dealer:
To find Goulds Water Technology dealers in Canada please search below or click here.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 - Wastewater
866-673-0427 - Residential Water - Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 - Commercial
866-673-0445 - Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 - Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
800-743-5700 - Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148