These below ground pumps are designed for residential and small municipal water supply as well as light irrigation applications.
60 Hz Standard Capacity 4″ Submersible Pumps for 4″ and larger wells
5G & 7G
60 Hz Standard Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast lead-free silicon bronze is strong and durable. Safety loop provided for installer convenience.
- Check Valve: External, lead-free, silicon bronze check valve with plastic poppet and BUNA o-ring seal.
- Motor Adapter: Cast lead-free silicon bronze provides a strong, accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. The plastic wrap around strainer keeps debris out of pump.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
The Goulds Selection Software tool for Multi-Stage, Pressure Booster Packages, Wastewater and Vertical Turbines require a registered account:
New User Registration
Existing User Password HelpGoulds Selection Software Log in
Click the links below for access to the CAD and Intellitronic X Selection Software tools
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
Goulds Water Technology firmly believes that the public – the ultimate user of water systems – can be best and most economically served by dependable, independent dealers. Use the zip code field below to find your local dealer:
To find Goulds Water Technology dealers in Canada please search below or click here.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 - Wastewater
866-673-0427 - Residential Water - Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 - Commercial
866-673-0445 - Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 - Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
800-743-5700 - Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148