The Goulds Water Technology Pumps line of GV Plus submersible vortex sewage pumps is designed for maximum durability and reliability for building services applications. They feature a vortex style dynamically balanced impeller, dual mechanical seal and float leakage sensor. The pumps are designed for continuous operation when fully submerged and are capable of running dry without damage to components.
Specifically designed for use in: Sewage systems, Dewatering/Effluent, Water transfer, Light industrial, and Commercial applications.
Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron multi-vane vortex style, with rip vane on the back edge of the impeller for removing stringy solids.
- V model designation for vortex impeller
- Casing: Cast Iron construction with large unobstructed passage way to pass large solids.
- Efficient air-filled motor
- Dual Mechanical Seals: For standard and Explosion Proof models, Tungsten Carbide vs. Ceramic seal faces standard on outer seals. Carbon vs. Ceramic seal faces standard on inner seals. All elastomers shall be nitrile.
- Seal Sensor / High Temperature Probe: Located in motor housing. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires minicas device in the control panel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation, when fully submerged.
- Explosion-proof FM available as option. FM approved.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, 400 series stainless steel. Taper lock and impeller bolt on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Grease for life bearings
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
The Goulds Selection Software tool for Multi-Stage, Pressure Booster Packages, Wastewater and Vertical Turbines require a registered account:
New User Registration
Existing User Password HelpGoulds Selection Software Log in
Click the links below for access to the CAD and Intellitronic X Selection Software tools
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
Goulds Water Technology firmly believes that the public – the ultimate user of water systems – can be best and most economically served by dependable, independent dealers. Use the zip code field below to find your local dealer:
To find Goulds Water Technology dealers in Canada please search below or click here.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 - Wastewater
866-673-0427 - Residential Water - Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 - Commercial
866-673-0445 - Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 - Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
800-743-5700 - Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148