High-Pressure Vertically Immersed Multi-Stage Booster Pump
Mounts in a tank for circulation of cooling detergent solutions for machinery and parts cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free operation.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high-pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no Gaskets required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors. Totally enclosed fan cooled. Three phase. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
- A tank mounting clamp is provided for ease of adjustment to tank depth.
- Optional stainless steel suction and discharge.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
The Goulds Selection Software tool for Multi-Stage, Pressure Booster Packages, Wastewater and Vertical Turbines require a registered account:
New User Registration
Existing User Password HelpGoulds Selection Software Log in
Click the links below for access to the CAD and Intellitronic X Selection Software tools
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
Goulds Water Technology firmly believes that the public – the ultimate user of water systems – can be best and most economically served by dependable, independent dealers. Use the zip code field below to find your local dealer:
To find Goulds Water Technology dealers in Canada please search below or click here.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 - Wastewater
866-673-0427 - Residential Water - Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 - Commercial
866-673-0445 - Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 - Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
800-743-5700 - Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148