The 8150 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features & Benefits
• Available in capacities from 1000 to 5000 GPM (1136 m/hr).
• Pressures up to 288 PSI (203m).
• In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, FM, and ANSI.
• Performance and hydrostatic tests.
• Dynamic balance impellers.
• Dual volute casing balances radial forces on the shaft bearings.
• Space saving design.
• Easy maintenance and upkeep.
• Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
• Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
• Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
• Packed stuff box.
• Grease lubrication.
• Designed for low horsepower requirements.
• Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
• Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.