The Oil Smart Switch with panel or alarm, when combined with a pump, allows water to be pumped from Elevator sumps, leachate wells and transformer vaults without danger of pumping oil into sewers and waterways.
The Oil Removal System is an oil removal system providing alarm when oil is being pumped.
- Protects environment from hazardous waste
- The solid state device senses between oil and water
- Panel and switch kitted with effluent single phase pumps.
- Only operates pump if water is sensed by probes. Does not operate if oil is present in pit.
- Oil Removal: Sensor differentiates between oil and water. Panel allows oil to be pumped.