- NEMA 1 enclosure
- One or two pressure switch operation
- Auxiliary contacts – may be used for chemical feed pumps
- Includes: Two hand–off–auto switches, two pump run lights, alternator circuit and terminal blocks for external wiring connections.
- Single Phase Features:
- Two Motor contactors
- 1/3 – 5 HP, 115/230, 230V
- Three Phase Features:
- NEMA rated, class 14, starters
- Adjustable overloads – no heaters needed
- Phase loss protection – the starter protects against single phasing
- Expanded HP range coverage
- Duplex alternator panel may be used to alternate two submersible or centrifugal pumps.
- 1. Use one switch for a simple alternating system
- 2. Use two switches when the system is required to:
- Alternate two pumps and start the second pump in the event the first pump cannot meet the system demand.
- Auxiliary contacts allow the operation of one or two chemical feed pumps, such as chlorine or ozone injectors.
- Apologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile