Aquavar IPC Variable Speed Controller is optimized for pumps in submersible and ground water applications. It adds capabilities including multi-pump configuration and remote monitoring.
Optimized for Pumps
- Wide range of standard and permanent magnet motors with power up to 90kw/600hp
- Developed by pump experts and optimized for controlling pumps
- Submersible and above ground applications
Quick set up and ease of use
- Easier start-up and programming with Start-Up Genie
- Two wire multi-pump connection for faster installation
- Hand on, Off, and Auto-On buttons available for easy pump operation at the keypad. No toggling between local and remote operation
Helping to Improve Your Performance
- Multi-pump configuration for up to four (4) pumps – no need for PLC
- System redundancy with multi-master control in case of drive failure
Standard for every drive
- Wide range of voltage and enclosure options
- True 208V coverage
- Dedicated single phase input
- Remote commissioning and monitoring with USB Connectivity and software
- In-panel or handheld keypad with backlit display
- Alarm Log for last 5 alarms and maintenance events
- EMC/RFI filters and Dual DC-link reactors to reduce drive noise emissions and interference
- I/O expansion cards, factory installed or field configured
It’s an easy start with the Aquavar Genie
The Aquavar Controller Genie quickly and easily guides you through setup in as little as 15 minutes. Asking for only the required parameters, the Genie will automatically configure your set up to the optimal settings for the specific application – eliminating the guesswork in set up. The Aquavar controller can be further customized through the Genie for those applications with pump protections, I/O options, and multi-pump operation to get your pump system working just the way you need.
Energy Savings Potential
There are significant opportunities to reduce a pumping system’s energy consumption such as through smart hydraulic system design, retrofitting for variable speed performance and operating practices. To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Aquavar IPC has been designed by Xylem’s engineers with these things in mind and with the help of the Aquavar variable speed controller, you can optimize your pump operations and reduce your energy costs by as much as 70%.
|Indoor enclosures||IP20 Open, TYPE 1, TYPE 12|
|Outdoor enclosures||TYPE 3R, TYPE 4X|
|Input supply||1.5 – 600 HP (frame A – D)
wall or base mounted
|Ambient temperature||14º F – 113º F (-10ºC – 45ºC).
Higher temperatures can be achieved by derating the output amperage of the drive 10% for up to 122º F (50ºC).
|Communication||Modbus® RTU, Metasys N2, FLN, and BACnet standard. Others available with option cards|
|Altitudes||At altitudes from 0 to 1000 meters (0 to 3300 feet) nameplate rated current is available.
Derate for altitudes above 1000 (3300 feet) with a maximum operating altitude of 3000 meters (9900 feet).
Consult factory for applications above 3000 meters (9900 feet)
|Relative humidity||lower than 95% without condensation|
|Electrical – input power||3 phase 380 V to 480 V ±10%
1 phase 200 V to 240 V ±10%
3 phase 200 V to 240 V ±10%
3 phase 525 V to 600 V ±10%
Frequency 50 or 60 Hz, ±2Hz
|Electrical – output power||3 phase from 0 to V supply|