Flojet Road Roller Series pumps evenly spray water to surface of the rollers to prevent concrete or pavement from sticking.
Flojet Road Roller pumps are engineered and constructed with the latest co-injection mold diaphragm technology to significantly reduce potential leak paths. This latest innovation offers unequaled pump performance and life.
Flojet Road Roller pumps offer exceptional flow rates and pressures. With operating pressures exceeding 50 psi and self-priming capabilities exceeding 10 ft., these pumps are specifically designed for continuously directing confined sheet-like sprays of water onto the surfaces of rollers. Flojet’s Road Roller Series includes a heavy duty strainer to protect the pump and nozzle from clogging.
Model No.: R3B21 Series
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Continuous duty.
- Robust design featuring a heavy duty motor mounted to a welded baseplate.
- Easy to Install.
- Low cost, low maintenance modular design means a trouble free service life.
- External Bypass protects the pump from back pressure.
- Self-priming up to 10.0 ft (3.5m)