FloBoy is the system of choice for small to mid-size lift, boost and well pump applications (large sports turf, business complexes, cemeteries, nurseries, agriculture and other large irrigation projects.), and supports rainwater and stormwater harvesting.
It is equipped with VFD technology for improved system efficiency, simple touch screen controls, highly accurate flowmeter technology for precision irrigation and control, and pressure and safety controls to prevent water waste and system piping damage.
Use the Flowtronex online configurator for fast and easy access to pricing, drawings and specifications for your project submittals.
Order it online and have your configured FloBoy delivered to you in 3 to 4 weeks. The FloBoy is supported by our 24/7 factory-certified FlowNet global service network.
- Standard discharge isolation valve
- Optional magnetic flowmeter allows for precision metering and control, even at low flows
- Panel and secondary service readout flow display
- Flow switch standard on all models unless flowmeter option selected
- Fold-flat access panels with locking hinge for security
- Removable rear access panels for safe and easy accessibility and serviceability
- Efficient Goulds 3656 pump and odp motor available from 2hp to 25hp for flow rates up to 450 gpm
- Standard inlet isolation valve
- Flanged inlet steel piping
Product Configurator Flowtronex Workspace