The Flowtronex Silent Storm represents the apex of variable speed water pumping system technology. Designed for easy set and start, Silent Storm integrates precision computer control with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) efficiency, giving golf course superintendents the ultimate in fully-programmable pump stations.
Designed to meet specific requirements, Silent Storm VFD systems are completely UL Listed for both US and Canada, and CE rated for Europe. Available in vertical and horizontal configurations, Silent Storm irrigation pump systems work in harmony with our line of integrated water management solutions to bring the source water to the course.
Features and Benefits
- Horizontal pump with cast iron casing, bronze impeller and mechanical seal
- VFD rated ODP horizontal motors
- 3.5″ silicone-filled pressure gauges with isolation valves
- Hose bib connection
- Silent wafer check valves
- Individual lug-style pump suction isolation valves
- Individual grooved pump discharge isolation valves
- Flow meter spool with data industrial flow sensor
- Lug-style station discharge isolation valve
- Cla-Val pump station relief valve with inlet isolation valve
- 100% continuous weld around deck plate
- Steel grit blast of all piping and structual members
- High efficiency pressure maintenance pump (PMP)