LOW PROFILE BILGE PUMPS FOR TIGHT SPACES
Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces, Rule’s LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.4″ (6cm) high. The LP900S model features two automated modes. The first one engages the pump when the water level reaches 2″ (5cm) or 1.3″ (3.25cm) (user choice); and the second one checks for water by briefly turning on the pump every 2-1/2 minutes. The LP900D model uses a traditional float and/or panel switch for operation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Multiple modes of operation. The LP900S features two automated modes of operation.
- High or low water sensing mode. The pump starts when water reaches 2″ (5cm). By turning the motor cartridge upside down, the sensor is at 1.3″ (3.25cm).
- Electronic automatic mode. The pump automatically turns on every 2-1/2 minutes to check for water, and if it’s detected, the pump stays on until the water is gone.
- Fully rotating discharge body. The entire body swivels up to 180o, making for an easy plumbing installation.
- Threaded discharge nozzle. Multiple ports are available for this pump:
3/4″ (19mm) straight, 3/4″ (19mm) right angle, 1″ (25mm) and 1-1/8″ (28mm).
- All ports are included in the aftermarket package.
- New tricuspid check valves help prevent backflow.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting. The LP900S and LP900D feature a variety of mounting options to accommodate a boat’s bilge.