Standard Xchange’s line of Heavy Duty Coils uses an extruded, integral finned tube with header construction in an outer casing.
The integrally finned tube offers a longer life than other types of finned tubes with no possibility of the fins loosening, no loss of heat transfer and no corrosion at the fin to tube interface.
Features and Benefits:
- Integral finned tube
- Various design styles
ESP ThermalHeat Exchanger Product Selection
- Click here to login: ESP-Thermal Heat Exchanger Selection Program
- Need an account or help with your credentials? Click here to request support: Software Password
- Selection capability for Standard Xchange Brazed Plate, Gasketed Plate and Shell & Tube heat exchangers.
- Double wall designs for applications that require no intermixing of fluids such as Engine Oil Cooling.
- Mechanical design options for materials of construction, connection types and accessories.
- Design capabilities and physical properties for over 100 different fluids including today’s most popular fluids in the industry.
- Ability to request drawings to provide dimensional detail in .pdf, .dwg and 3D capabilities.