- This event has passed.
Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar*
April 10 - April 12
- Identify and evaluate pumping alternatives for the secondary loop
- Apply ESP Plus to compute pump annual operating costs
- Discuss the impact of proper sensor selection and location
- Describe the benefits of good hydronic balance in large systems
- Compare the economics of alternative pumping methods
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP certifications.
How to Enroll
To attend seminars, please contact the local representative in your area. They will have the scheduled dates for all seminars and will make all the arrangements for you. As a continuing service to the HVAC industry, these seminars are offered free of charge.
There is no advanced preparation for any of the seminars and all required materials are provided during the seminar. If a student has a laptop, they may bring it; however, it is not required.
No cost for seminars or materials
Travel and hotel costs are your responsibility
Lunches at the Schoolhouse are free.
State of the art audio-visual equipment
Steam, hydronics, and variable speed working demonstrations
Laptop computers are used in many of the design problems
– ESP™ Plus Equipment Selection Program
– System Syzer®
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars often include a tour of manufacturing facilities. For your safety, we request that you bring some sturdy, closed-toe shoes to wear on the day of the tour. We cannot allow you to tour the manufacturing site in open-toed shoes or sandals.