- This event has passed.
Plumbing Systems Design Seminar
January 23 - January 25
3 Days – 1.7 CEU Credits Awarded
Who Should Attend
Consulting Engineers, Contractors, and Wholesalers looking for an in-depth knowledge of plumbing system design.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Discuss terminology and fundamental plumbing design concepts
- Apply design concepts to Potable Water Pressure Boosting Systems; Potable Water Heating, Distribution and Hot Water Recirculation Systems; Solar Thermal System, Wastewater Pumping Systems; and Rainwater Harvesting Systems.
- Utilize ESP-Plus applications to properly size and select pumps and equipment in a variety of design problems.
- Discuss codes and standards applicable to plumbing system design
- Discussion of the benefits of a properly designed commercial plumbing system
How to Enroll
To attend seminars, please contact the local representative in your area. They will have the scheduled dates for all seminars and will make all the arrangements for you. As a continuing service to the HVAC industry, these seminars are offered free of charge.
There is no advanced preparation for any of the seminars and all required materials are provided during the seminar. If a student has a laptop, they may bring it; however, it is not required.
No cost for seminars or materials
Travel and hotel costs are your responsibility
Lunches at the Schoolhouse are free.
State of the art audio-visual equipment
Steam, hydronics, and variable speed working demonstrations
Laptop computers are used in many of the design problems
– ESP™ Plus Equipment Selection Program
– System Syzer®
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars often include a tour of manufacturing facilities. For your safety, we request that you bring some sturdy, closed-toe shoes to wear on the day of the tour. We cannot allow you to tour the manufacturing site in open-toed shoes or sandals.