The Range of ITT Lowara Circulators is Expanded
The ITT Lowara range of wet rotor Circulators has received increasing success in the market place. These pumps are designed for circulating liquids in a closed heating or air conditioning circuit.
The new models of ITT Lowara Circulators feature an automatic running speed adjustment system that regulates the rotation speed based on circuit requirements. Thanks to this system, power consumption, the operating noise levels are kept to a minimum. These characteristics are especially important in home installations, where energy savings and low noise are essential for modern systems.
An important aspect of the ITT Lowara Circulators is the wet rotor, with bearings lubricated by the pumped liquid and rotor chamber protected by a bronze filter. All the models are suitable for pumping hot or cold, chemically and mechanically non-aggressive liquids. The range includes:
• The TCR series for the residential sector, designed for water circulation applications in heating and air conditioning systems.
• The TCB-TCS series for the residential sector, designed for sanitary hot water circulation applications.
• The new TC-FC series for the civil and industrial sectors, designed for water circulation applications in heating, air conditioning and cooling systems. Motor with two or three speeds (depending on the model) with manual selector switch.
• The ETCR series for the residential, civil and industrial sectors, designed for water circulation applications in heating and air conditioning systems. Two-pole motor with automatic running speed adjustment according to system requirements.
• The ETC-EFC series for the civil and industrial sectors, designed for water circulation applications in heating and cooling systems. Three-phase motor with inverter featuring a selector switch for mode and operating parameter setting, plus display.
The automatic adjustment through a single selector switch setting ensures considerable energy savings and reduced operating noise levels.
ITT-Lowara (www.lowara.com), headquarters of “Residential and Commercial Water – EMEA” part of the ITT Corporation and located in Montecchio Maggiore, Vicenza – Italy, is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic pumps and water handling and control systems. It has 1.616 employees in Europe, 671 operating in Italy. In 2010 its consolidated sales totalled about 306 million €, or over 404 million $.
ITT Corporation (www.itt.com) is a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control. With a heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver extraordinary solutions that create more livable environments, provide protection and safety and connect our world. Headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., the company generated 2010 revenue of $11.0 billion.