McDonnell & Miller has introduced its new GuardDog® RB-24E Low Water Cut-Off
Morton Grove, IL – November 10, 2008
McDonnell & Miller has introduced its new GuardDog® RB-24E Low Water Cut-Off for residential hot water boilers. The 24-volt RB-24E offers several new features:
• Brass threads provide a metal-to-metal seal that ensures a leak-free installation.
• Integrated wrench flats enable secure installation without damage to the housing.
• McDonnell & Miller’s patented self-cleaning probe minimizes scale build-up and extends the recommended cleaning interval to 5 years.
• “Plug & Play” wiring harnesses are available for most residential gas-burning boilers.
Other significant enhancements have been made to the RB-24E including:
• A Push-to-Test Button allows testing of the low water cut-off circuitry for proper operation without draining the system.
• Automotive grade components provide years of reliable protection against low water conditions.
• Designed, built and tested at ITT’s production facility in Morton Grove, IL USA.
For more information on the RB-24E low water cut-off, contact your local McDonnell & Miller Representative or visit www.mcdonnellmiller.com.
High resolution image is available for download at:
If you are having problems downloading this image, try RIGHT clicking on the image link above and choose “Save Target (Link) As…” You can then specify where on your computer you want to save the image.
ITT manufactures McDonnell & Miller brand boiler controls, flow switches, liquid level controls and steam specialty products for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
For more information visit www.mcdonnellmiller.com, or call 847/966-3700; fax 847/966-9052.