Bell & Gossett Introduces New OPTIFLO™ Control and ULTRASET™ Valves at 2009 AHR EXPO
Morton Grove, IL–Jan 23, 2009
Bell & Gossett introduces its new OPTIFLO™ Pressure Independent Control Valve and Circuit Setter® ULTRASET™ Valve at the 2009 AHR EXPO in Chicago, January 26th.
Both the OPTIFLOW and ULTRASET feature integrated pressure/temperature ports to easily verify differential pressure and temperatures.
For more information, please visit our Balancing Valves and Systems Website
The OPTIFLO Valve combines an externally adjustable automatic balance valve and a full modulating control valve to provide full modulating control with 100% valve authority. Providing a desired flow (+/- 5% of setting) regardless of fluctuations in system pressure, the OPTIFLO is available in sizes between ½” to 1 1/4”, and also features:
• Flow rates from .3 GPM through 13.2 GPM
• Provides the end user with great flexibility if the system is changed after initial installation
• Eliminates the need to calculate valve authority, as the innovative combination of the valve and actuator ensure 100% authority at all times
The Circuit Setter ULTRASET is an adjustable automatic balancing valve featuring an external locking handle that simplifies on-site flow adjustments. The ULTRASET also features:
• Sizes ranging from ½” through 2”
• Flow rates from .18 GPM to 45.46 GPM
• Easy to adjust on site without tools or replacement parts. Simply adjust the handle to the proper setting
• Minimized commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system
Both the OPTIFLO and the Circuit Setter ULTRASET are energy efficient balancing devices that minimize the cost to operate HVAC systems thus making them essential parts of any GREEN building.
For more information on the Bell & Gossett’s OPTIFLO Pressure Independent Control Valve and Circuit Setter ULTRASET valve, contact your local Bell & Gossett Representative or visit www.bellgossett.com.
PHOTOS: To view a hi-res photos of the Bell & Gossett OPTIFLO Pressure Independent Control Valve and Circuit Setter ULTRASET valve, visit www.h-a-intl.info:8000/ and enter the following information:
USER NAME: media
Once logged in, you can find the photo in the January 09 folder.
Bell & Gossett is a brand of ITT Corporation, the leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps, hydronic specialties, heat exchangers, condensate handling equipment, and packaged systems for variable and constant speed pumping, heat transfer and pressure boosting.
For more information contact ITT at 8200 N. Austin Avenue, Morton Grove, IL 60053; phone 847/966-3700; fax 847/966-9052; or visit www.bellgossett.com.