Goulds Pumps Introduces New e-SV™ Line of Stainless Steel, Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps: Provides Energy Savings, Lower Life Cycle Costs
Seneca Falls, New York, January 31, 2011 – ITT has enhanced its Goulds Pumps line of stainless steel, vertical multi-stage pumps with the introduction of new e-SV™ models. Featuring an innovative hydraulic design and highly efficient motor that significantly lowers lifecycle costs and increases energy savings, the pumps are suited for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
The new hydraulic design also provides superior NPSHR levels, and by eliminating the need to remove the motor, maintenance time is significantly reduced. The mechanical seal is also replaceable without the need for pump disassembly, and the ‘O’ ring seat is designed to allow easy disassembly of the outer sleeve.
All-stainless steel construction and NSF certification allow the e-SV pump to meet municipalities’ requirements for pure water while providing superior corrosion resistance and easy installation.
“The new e-SV line was designed to be the most energy-efficient pump in its class ” said Chris Jamieson, V.P., Global Marketing, ITT Residential & Commercial Water. “As an industry market leader, our goal is to develop products and systems that provide lower operational and lifecycle costs.”
Other special features of the new e-SV pump include:
- Superior pump efficiency that allows greater energy savings with lower horsepower motors. And when combined with ITT’s HydroVar® controller, the e-SV pump offers an additional 10% savings potential from the previous generation pump, and a ‘green’ system solution
- E-SV pump’s innovative hydraulic design results in lower NPSHR, reducing piping and elevation expenses by over 20%
- Robust design methods targeting an MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Expanded pump portfolio allowing pump selection aligned with optimum duty point for greater cost-efficiency
- Impeller axial thrust is minimized, resulting in longer bearing life and use of standard motor configurations
- Patented i-ALERT™ monitor continually measures vibration to support optimum performance. Available on pumps 10HP and above.
“The ongoing engineering enhancements to the e-SV line reinforces ITT’s commitment to developing green, sustainable products,” said Ken Napolitano, President, ITT Residential & Commercial Water. “As a global water leader, our mission is to provide the most energy-efficient, eco-friendly products and systems in the marketplace.”
The e-SV pump can be used for many applications, including:
- Water supply and pressure boosting
- Water treatment
- Light industry
- Irrigation and farming
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
For more information on the new Goulds Pumps e-SV pumps, visit www.goulds.com.
Goulds Pumps, a brand of ITT Corporation, is a leading manufacturer of centrifugal and turbine pumps, controllers, variable frequency drives and accessories for residential and commercial water supply and wastewater applications.
About ITT Corporation:
ITT Corporation is a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control. With a heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver extraordinary solutions that create more livable environments, provide protection and safety and connect our world.
Headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., the company generated a 2009 revenue of $10.9 billion. www.itt.com.